Saturday, October 10, 2015

World Bread Day



 Greetings All,

October 16th is World Bread Day ! Since 2006 hundreds of bloggers from all around the world bake bread .

Whole Wheat Sourdough Boules and rolls





The idea of World Bread is to honor our daily bread by baking a loaf on this day and blog about it. 

You are invited to participate whether you be a seasoned or new baker!   Seeking inspiration?   Visit the World Bread Roundups.

For complete information about participating in this World Bread Day celebration, click the link.
http://www.kochtopf.me/world-bread-day-2015-invitation-einladung#english

Since I am taking a Sourdough Bread baking class with my daughters, I will be doing something with one of my starters.


If you participate, let us know!  Send us a picture, tell your friends!

Happy baking!

Food Fairy





No comments: